Along the Northern boundary of the town the Land Owner Group of Harlow LOGoH have some 1000 acres of Land connected by 2Km of River directly to the North of the Town, the Land has been extensively quarried over the time period that Harlow was built.
The Land benefits from about 20 acres of Lakes, 2 Km of river and some attractive woodland.
- 1000 acres
- 250 acres in first phase
- 90% land fill, gravel extraction/industrial
- Gently sloping southwards towards river
- Natural landscape removed 30 years ago
- Part floodplain
- Inter City rail line on south boundary